TECNOGAS Management establishes the following principles as Quality Policy:
• All Tecnogas activities are geared towards achieving maximum customer satisfaction, covering as much as possible their needs and expectations through the products and services we offer, and in accordance with their requirements and the applicable legal / regulatory requirements.
• Have and implement a documented system according to the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System and obtain its certification.
• Have and implement a Quality Assurance system, according to the requirements of Directive 2014/68 / EU for the manufacture of pressure equipment under the conformity assessment procedure of Module H1 and H, and obtain and keep the CE mark correspondent.
• Define quality objectives, detailed and quantifiable, and monitor and review them.
• Consolidate the process of Continuous Improvement in the performance of all the activities carried out.
• Develop continuing education programs for the staff of our Organization.
• Provide all necessary resources to ensure the effectiveness of the implementation of our Quality Management Policy.
• The strategic commitment and risk management of the Company.
TECNOGAS Management makes this Quality Policy accessible and makes it available to all interested parties.
Barcelona, December 19, 2018
Fdo.: Eduard Piulats Samperi